10 THINGS ABOUT ME!
Hopefully when I actually obtain followers I will be able to get to know all of you as well!
- My name is Laura and I am 25 years old.
- I live in rural Eastern Kentucky.
- My husband and I married on July 26th 2013, but we have been together since July 10th 2007.
- Our daughter was born 7 weeks premature at 33 weeks. That was a major awakening in my life and I am sure this is something I will be blogging about in the future so get ready!
- I work full time at our local hospital.
- Any and all spare time that I have is spend with my daughter, reading anything I can get my hands on, or obsessively watching a new (or old) T.V. series on Netflix.
- My husband who is almost 27 years old, was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy in June of this year.He is currently wearing a Life Vest until the doctors decide if he will need to have a defibrillator placed. (Also a topic I will be blogging about, along with heart healthy recipes and things of that nature)
- I cuss a little, I seriously try my best but sometimes it just comes out. If it doesn’t, I am still most likely thinking it!
- Up until recently I had been trying to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet. Since Bryant got sick I have somewhat fell off the wagon. And if anything that should have motivated me to try harder!
- I have depression and anxiety. I have had it all my life, but just recently was medicated for it. It was either that or I was seriously going to loose my mind.